Tooth whitening is proven safe and effective to improve the whiteness of your smile.
Zoom In Chair Whitening:
- By safely isolating your teeth from your gums and soft tissue, Zoom tooth whitening gel is placed on your teeth
- The Zoom light is guided onto your teeth and whitening gel, increasing it's effectiveness
- 4 x 15 minute sessions are applied
- The teeth improve in colour over the course of 60 minutes and take-home trays are also fitted to maintain the whitening process!
- Ascot Vale Smiles only uses genuine Zoom whitening gel and always recommends personalised take-home trays to maintain colour stability and to allow future whitening maintenence.
Take home tooth whitening
- Individual customised gel trays are fabricated
- Patients are given the whitening gel and trays to use at home, with instructions
- Some gels are used 1 hour nightly, other gels may be used overnight
- The teeth improve in colour over the course of 2-3 weeks
- Ascot Vale Smiles only uses genuine Zoom take home whitening gel
Tooth whitening is only safe to use on patients who have had a thorough exam and medical history check. The examination will determine your suitability for tooth whitening. A common but temporary side effect is sensitive teeth during and shortly after tooth whitening is performed.